Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Sci-Fi Shot

I really like how this shot turned out. The wood and dirt surface give the shot a kind of alien look to it that fits the subject... or it may just be me reading too much into it.

It was tough but I am happy that I was finally able to get the alien into focus... his name is currently slipping my mind but he is is from Star Wars: Clone Wars. The shot also had to be under exposed somewhat in order to reduce some washout I was getting on the alien from the sun. Overall though I do like the results and it was fun to do.

Update: His name is Cad Bane... not that anyone cares, but it was driving me crazy!!

G

Would have also been cool if I could have somehow gotten rid of the background in the upper right area, I guess that is what Photoshop is for though.

No comments:

Post a Comment