Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day 8 - Bounce



OK, so we got motion again for the second time since "Catch" on day 1. I love shooting action, but truthfully I am not very good at it and need to practice it a lot more. As much as I like this fun shot it illustrates a couple of areas where I need improvement. The first being the action shots in general, as it is her face is not quite as sharp as I would like it to be. The aperture is not set correctly for the shot I was taking... so basically I need to think faster on the fly. The second issue is that the flash and I do not get along when I am shooting outside... in this case I should have used some flash but didn't as I didn't want to over do it and I think the picture suffers for it. Damn light... always pissing me off.


G

No comments:

Post a Comment